On 13-14 April the National Agency Erasmus+ from The Netherlands organised a Transnational Cooperation Activity (TCA) on the theme Permeability VET-Higher Education.
Permeability VET-Higher education
- Flexible learning pathways VET-HE and HE-VET
- Credit transfer and accumulation
- Quality assurance and improvement
- Qualification level 5 (Associate Degree)
- Valuing learning and learning outcomes, learning units
- Labour market relevance and involvement of the world of work.
Three subthemes of Permeability were covered:
Presentations of the key note speakers can be viewed here:
Photos (diashow) of the conference